Surf The Web

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Do You Believe

Do you believe in your dreams? Do you REALLY believe? I do, for a change. These past several months have been an awakening to me cause I have walked around sleep my whole life. I have listened to everyone else and took their word instead of listening to my soul and my heart. If you ask me do I believe in my dreams, or believe in myself..... that answer will be HEAVEN YES.

I am a person that has many talents. I do art, write poems, produce music and rap, and even write scripts. Those are the talents and abilities that I am conscious of now. I always discover more talents and abilities I have as do the things I love to do. I say that to say this, just having talent will not take you anywhere if you do not have your thoughts and mind in the right place. Take it from someone that knows. I have sold many cds, wrote poems that has been published in books, received an Editors Choice Award from Poetry.com, been in the newspaper more than I can remember, and performed at our RailRoad Festival we have every year down here in Hazlehurst. But, I have learned that it is how I think, how I feel, how I look at things. A good example would be when I used to sell my art. Before I left the house, the only thing was on my mind was just hoping I could at least sell a few so I wouldn't be broke. Sure enough, that what I got.

I'm saying this because, for one, we settle for anything, and we don't be all that we can be and be all that we are meant to be. It's a way to do everything. It always start with that THOUGHT. Mind is power my friends. This I know. Have you ever recalled a time that you wanted something so bad and you got it? You put a lot of thought, feeling, and energy into it and it manifested in your life. If you just understood what I said then you understand this entire post.

4 comments: