Surf The Web

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BELIEVING



Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, your mind can achieve.


We all have heard that "All you have to do is believe and/or have faith." But, what does that really mean? This goes all the way back to the Bible days and from my understanding, even before then. It seems like some of the most simplest things are tend to be overlooked. I am sure that we all want to live our dreams and have an abundant and prosperous life. But, some of us can not even get pass the point of believing. I have been in those shoes myself.

Coming up, most of us have experienced times when we felt left out, or times when we didn't have the support we needed, and heard that money is the root of evil. Coming through that will kill that spirit and even make you feel like having and wanting money is evil and have you not believing and chasing your dreams. I used to let that hinder me and hold me back but, no more. And I say to you that feel the same, break those chain and be free.

You can have anything in life if you believe and have faith, and act on it. You just can't say you believe in something and not act on it because I look at that as being wishful thinking, and this is far from that. It doesn't matter how big or small your dreams are, you can achieve them only if you believe that you can. Only you can determine that, and just know that any brick wall and mountain can and will be removed out your path. It's like a law. You determine your own fate.  


No comments:

Post a Comment